He was urging me, he wanted me.
I was nervous.
my hands were shaking, and i tried to be smooth, but the wooden box filled with plugs came crashing down to the floor.
way to ruin the moment, Raina...
he laughed the awkward moment off, his goofy smile mesmerized me.
I couldnt believe I was here.
he was real, I was in his room, and he wanted to KISS me. he liked me!
after all this waiting, he wanted to be with me. I was naive. But i had faith.
we finished picking up the wood and acrylic on the floor, and as i took a step towards him, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled my lips to his.
It was like fireworks. Every inch of my body tingled and exploded with passion.
At that point, I didnt care about how messy his little blue room was, or how stinky his hamster was, or even that i tasted of cigarettes and cheap tacos.
At that point, the only thing i knew was i could hear the sound of my heart beating, his breathing, the echoing sound of every kiss.
And i loved it.
I never wanted it to end.
No comments:
Post a Comment